Stuy Proxy Settings¶
Written by PChan on 2017-03-11
You sit in front of the computer and your browser refuses to load anything. You remember your teacher telling you about configuring the proxy...
When you login for the first time on your StuyCS account, you need to configure the proxy settings. Here are the steps to reach success:
- On the very left side of the screen, there is a gear icon which leads to System Settings. Click on the gear icon.
- Find and click on Network.
- On the left side of the new window, select Network Proxy.
- On the right side of the window, there are two columns. In the first column, enter 22.214.171.124. In the second column, enter 3128.
- Repeat Step 4 for all four rows.
Here is how it should look like:
When you have verify that it is correct, you may close the network window.